I hope your all doing wonderful, have a beer in hand and are all ready for a dose of the 10@10.
Today we travel all the way to Thailand to meet Kang.
Kang AKA Kan74 is quite the denim solider. As we know Thailand does not have the coolest of climates but despite that Kang batters his fave denim day in day out and his fades are foooooking great! Its gotta be the sun!
Consistently heritage in style Kang displays the history of denim in the items he chooses to work.
MEET THE MAN BEHIND THE MENSWEAR
NAME: Kang Chantrasri aka @kan745
1. So Why Instagram?
IG is famous application . It is easy to share picture and easy to connect with other people
2. Why Denim, Boots, Workwear, Ruggedness?
I like raw denim and workwear style. This is my style. I am happy and enjoy when I wear raw denim and see colour evolution . The faded look is art on denim fabric .It is a signature of mine.
3. What are your thoughts on the rise in popularity of “Instafashion” and the community it is creating?
I really like to see fashion on Instagram. Because I can connect with other people in other countries who love the workwear style like me. It is community for me. In Thailand, the workwear style isn’t popular much due to Thailand’s hot weather. I look strange when I wear workwear vintage style
4. Top 3 brands to shop and why?
1 LEVIS : The legend of denim in the world.
2 MISTER FREEDOM : The design , story, history of MF are very cool .
3 DENIM ERROR : Thai local brand : one the vintage brand that I like and competitive price .
5. Where’s your favourite place to shop these brands?
The biggest denim shop in Thailand is Pronto Denim . They are multi brand shop and I can take cool stuff from them.
6. When did you decide to voice and share your love for your threads on social media?
I always to share my style as much as possible .
7. What’s the secret behind your great images; Who takes them? When are they taken? How do you capture the magic your followers enjoy so much?
Some time I use my mobile phone to take a picture some time I ask somebody nearby to help .
8. What feeds do you like to follow and check in on? Who should we check out?
I follow the man who have the unique style. They will be inspiration for me.
9. What tips would you give new starters on Instagram to help them get there feed off the ground and successful?
When I was starter, I just take a picture to show my style and keep up to date. but luckily, My style is make a lot of followers. So to new member , I would like to say, Let express your style your passion by intentionally .When I was starter, I just take a picture to show my style and keep up to date . but luckily, my style is make a lot of followers. So to new member, I would like to say, Let express your style your passion by intentionally.
10. And Lucky Last, You’re going to be stranded on a desert island, you can take 1 outfit (4 items) and 1 drink ONLY with you.
What would they be? Who made them? Why are you taking them?
What would they be? Who made them? And Why?
For sure, The stuff that I take to that island will be jeans, jacket, vintage hat and boots because there are my personal stuff when I go outside. My drink will be carbonated drink(Pepsi,coca cola etc.) because I don’t drink whiskey.
Kang its been total pleasure piecing this feature together for you mate. I look forward to seeing your indigo evolution’s continue to spread. Keep up the top work brother!………
So it’s nearly Christmas. Jesus (excuse the pun) it comes around fast doesn’t it!
As a little shameless sales push I’m going to be doing 5 offers over 5 days to celebrate the Supply Co’s first year of festiveness so stay close people 😉
Have a tip top Christmas and fantastic new year!